Resuming Normal Business Hours May 4th:
Amburgey Dental is excited to announce we will resume normal business hours on May 4. In order to offer the highest level of safety for our patients and employees during this time, we have established some new procedures. This is what you can expect if you have an upcoming appointment:
- Our office will be calling you to ask some screening questions before your appointment. You will be questioned again when you enter the office and it will documented in your chart.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 99.9 will be asked to reschedule.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in various locations throughout the office, and patients are encouraged to use it.
- Appointments will be staggered in order to allow for social distancing.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the exam room unless arrangements have been made for young children or disabled adults.
- Limit companions to our office to only essential people.
- Our staff will be wearing additional personal protective equipment, such as face shields and disposable gowns.
Please be respectful of current social distancing guidelines and maintain a distance of six feet whenever possible.
We are excited to be reopening can't wait to see each of you!